2.5" Silicone Construction with stainless spring steel locking tabs achieving a positive bite in rigid insulation such as calcium silicate, foam glass, urethane or perlite.
- Patented Locking Tabs
- Watertight Seal without Screws, O-Rings or Caulk
- Fits Smooth, Embossed or Corrugated Jacketing
- Installs Easily without Special Tools
- Reduces Installation Time
- Cap Attached to Flange with Stainless Steel Lanyard to Prevent cap loss
The insulation must be fully seated and tucked in behind the flange of the inspection port to restore the thermal efficiency of the inspection site and protect the inspection port from extreme temperatures.